SmallRig L-shape wooden grip for Sony RX100 III IV V VA 2248
- Form-Fitted L-shape wooden grip for Sony RX100 III IV V VA.
- Nice sized wooden grip on the right for a better hand-held shooting experience.
- Battery door is accessible with this grip attached.
- Features multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the bottom for accessory attachment.
- Compatible with Peak Design strap.
- Lightweight and compact for pocketable design of camera.
SmallRig L-shape wooden grip 2248 is designed for SONY RX100 M3/M4/M5/M5A. It locks the camera firmly via a screw at the bottom. Wooden grip on the right side adds the size of the camera grip which provides a better hand-held shooting experience. And Battery door is accessible with this grip attached. Also, it allows flipping the LCD screen and accesses all ports and buttons on the camera. Additionally, it features extra four 1/4’’-20 threaded holes on the bottom for attaching tripod plates such as SmallRig Arca Plate 2146. And it still accesses to the battery door with tripod plates. What’s more, it is compatible with Peak Design strap. With lightweight and compact features, it keeps the pocketable design of camera.